York Charity Beer Festival – 7th & 8th September 2012
Our business sponsors are essential to making York Charity Beer Festival a success and we could not run the event without their generous support. We are currently looking for businesses to sponsor the York Charity Beer Festival 2012.
Beer sponsorship package
The main form of sponsorship is a payment of just £100 for which you receive:
- Two sponsors tickets to the beer festival that include:
- Free entry to the beer festival
- Free drinking all day for one day of the beer festival
- Free commemorative half-pint glass and beer tasting notes pamphlet
- Your name and logo appearing listed as a sponsor
- in the beer tasting notes pamphlet (handed to every attendee on entry)
- on our beer festival website
- Entry to the sponsors exclusive advance private tasting session on Friday 7th September*
- Access to the sponsors complimentary buffet between 4-5pm on Friday 7th September*
Exclusive early access and networking opportunities
The festival will be run over two days. It will open to the general public from 5pm – 11pm on Friday 7th September and then run from 12 noon – 11pm on Saturday 8th September. However, for our valued business sponsors there will be exclusive early access from 4pm on Friday 7th September. This provides the opportunity to be the first to sample all of the beers and ciders and to also meet and network with the other sponsors and their guests.
All profits to York Against Cancer
All profits from the beer festival will go to our nominated local charity York Against Cancer, a registered charity caring for people with cancer and their families in York and the surrounding area. The charity also provides education about cancer and funds research into the disease. More information about York Against Cancer can be found on their website at www.yorkagainstcancer.org.uk
For more information about the beer festival and how to get involved please visit out beer festival page and complete the contact us form.